This 12 cm high wheelchair cushion Vicair Adjuster 12 offers ultimate individual adjustment possibilities in cases of extreme asymmetry. It automatically manages small obliquities and is individually adjustable to support more extreme asymmetry.
When you are looking for a high level of comfort, optimal skin protection and stability: the Vicair Adjuster 12 is always a safe choice. The design of this wheelchair cushion allows total immersion, to redistribute pressure equally. At the same time it prevents you from sliding forward. As a result the Adjuster offers you optimal protection against skin breakdown.
The Vicair Adjuster 12 is a wheelchair cushion that helps prevent pressure ulcers. It is also a high quality addition to a pressure ulcer treatment plan (stage I-IV).
Choose a 12 cm high cushion model:
- Always a better and safer option.
- Creates better immersion and envelopment.
- Ideal in cases where there is a severe asymmetry present.
- Greater adjustment possibilities. You can both add and remove SmartCells.
Choose a 6 cm high cushion model:
- When functionality is at stake. F.i. when a person can’t get underneath a table with his legs when he/she would use a 9 or 10 cm high cushion.
- When the user has lower risk of developing pressure injuries.
- Can be used with active users with a custom fit wheelchair without the option to change the height of foot plates, back rest etc.
- Reduced adjustment possibilities. Never remove SmartCells, only add SmartCells.
- To be used in combination with a sling seat. The sling ensures a better adoption of the body contours.
Used with (among others)
|Pelvic obliquity||Spina Bifida|
|Pelvic tilt||Pelvic rotation|
|Spasms||Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP)|
|Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)||Multiple Sclerosis (MS)|
|Available height||6 - 10 - 12 cm|
|Average weight||Between 534 and 769 grams – depending on size|
|Max. user weight||250 kg|
|Ready for use||Yes|
|Warranty||24 months on inner cover | Lifetime Warranty on SmartCells|
|Standard cover||Comfair Cover | Incotec Cover|
|Machine washable||Yes. Max. 60°C|