Sometimes it is necessary to offload the vulnerable area around the IT’s (sitting bones) and coccyx (tailbone). The wheelchair cushion Vicair Vector does just that. Its unique compartment layout further provides comfort, optimal skin protection, excellent leg guidance and extra pelvic stability. The Vector offers support where needed, resulting in improved functionality of the upper body and expanding reach.
The wheelchair cushion Vicair Vector helps prevent pressure ulcers. It is also a high quality addition to a pressure ulcer treatment plan (stage I-IV).
The Vector is also available in an Vicair O2 version: Vicair Vector O2 – 100% machine washable & breathable.
Choose a 10 cm high cushion model:
- Always a better and safer option.
- Creates better immersion and envelopment.
- Ideal in cases where asymmetry is present.
- Greater adjustment possibilities. You can both add and remove SmartCells.
Choose a 6 cm high cushion model:
- When functionality is at stake. F.i. when a person can’t get underneath a table with his legs when he/she would use a 9 or 10 cm high cushion.
- When the user has lower risk of developing pressure injuries.
- Can be used with active users with a custom fit wheelchair without the option to change the height of foot plates, back rest etc.
- Reduced adjustment possibilities. Never remove SmartCells, only add SmartCells.
- To be used in combination with a sling seat. The sling ensures a better adoption of the body contours.
Used with (among others)
|Spinal cord injuries||Neuromuscular diseases|
|Hypermobility syndrome||Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS)|
|Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)||Multiple Sclerosis (MS)|
|Available height||6 and 10 cm|
|Average weight||640 and 820 grams|
|Max. user weight||250 kg|
|Ready for use||Yes|
|Warranty||24 months on inner cover | Lifetime Warranty on SmartCells|
|Standard cover||Comfair Cover | Incotec Cover | Reversible Cover|
|Machine wasbaar||Yes. Max. 60°C|